Good Graces Design Blog
These days, interior design television channels and Do-It-Yourself stores tempt us to take on the daunting task of home remodeling. At Grace Your Space Interiors, our goal is to empower you as well.
We believe you can be your own Project Manager and save huge amounts of money in doing so - but it isn't an easy job. Even if you are handy with a hammer and know your color wheel, most people agree that the tricky stuff should be left to the professionals.
Tricky stuff to most means electrical and plumbing, however - the most important step with the biggest impact on the overall outcome and cost of your project is a Design Consultation.
Here are the top 10 reasons why:
1. We provide you with a Scope of Work that will get you a more accurate estimate from installers.
2. We can point out possible expensive problems or no-can-dos before they happen.
3. We have years of experience that are at your disposal.
4. Compared to the overall project cost, this small investment will be the best money spent.
5. We know installers - the good and the bad and will share this information.
6. We come to you! Coming to the site makes all the difference.
7. We can ball park estimates for various projects and materials.
8. We can offer alternatives and creative solutions.
9. Working from a good design, the value of your home increases.
10. When you work with us, we make it fun!